The Milwaukee law office of OVB Consulting S.C. has filed a federal lawsuit against the city of Milwaukee and Milwaukee Police over the city's Chronic Nuisance Ordinance.
Officers have not been active in Oath Keepers Group in more than a decade.
Authorities are requesting the public to submit pictures or videos.
Officer and another who is part of an FBI task force saw a suspect with outstanding warrants leave the hotel.
A 17-year-old male in a stolen vehicle was killed.
Camera registration does not give live video access to the Milwaukee Police Department, it only gives them camera location information for use when an incident occurs.
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with second-degree reckless homicide after accidentally fatally shooting a 9-year-old last month, authorities said.
A federal jury in Milwaukee ruled Friday that Milwaukee police did not violate the constitutional rights of Jarrett English and Benetria McGowan when they arrested them on the night of Aug. 30, 2016,
The wounded man was treated at a hospital. The dog that was attacked died of its injuries.
As Summer temperatures warm up, Milwaukee Police have a plan to combat violent crime. Parents will also be receiving curfew citations.
MPD is now accepting Burglary (detached Garage Only) reports to the “Police to Citizen” (P2C) site.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The body of a 17-year-old Milwaukee boy was found inside an SUV, four days after the vehicle was towed to a city-owned lot following a crash, authorities said. Milwaukee police officers who were called Monday morning to the lot saw the teen’s body on the floor of the SUV’s rear portion, police […]
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- County sued over death of pet dog shot by police
- Illinois taxpayers to foot $160 million bill to keep migrants warm in Chicago as winter approaches
- Report says Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers used alternate email under name of Hall of Fame pitcher
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula