The awards celebrate digital excellence.
John Piero Joyce has been promoted from law clerk to attorney at the firm's Milwaukee office.
Hupy and Abraham, S.C., Managing Partner Jason Abraham has been elected to the board of directors for Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin.
Hupy and Abraham's James Shilobrit has secured a settlement in a recent personal injury case.
Hupy and Abraham's Hannah Dockendorff recently won an $18,000 verdict.
Hupy and Abraham has six lawyers who were selected to the 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers lists.
Hupy and Abraham's Douglas Ross has been certified as a life member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
In a news conference held Wednesday by Michael Hupy of Hupy and Abraham, Sterling Dunlap received $50,000 for information provided that led to the arrest and conviction of three men in the case of 9-year-old Za’Layia Jenkins' murder.
Starting in July, all Wisconsin courts will be allowed to hold remote proceedings under a recent petition granted by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
In a press conference in conjunction with the Milwaukee Crime Stoppers, attorney Michael Hupy of Hupy and Abraham pledged a $30,000 reward donation for information related to the homicides of Jenny Her and Krystal Tucker.
Hupy and Abraham has relocated its Des Moines, Iowa, location to the Sonoma Building and opened March 1.
Hupy and Abraham Attorney James Carlson has been selected to the 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star list. This is the fourth year in a row that Carlson has been selected to the Rising Star list.
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula