By necessity, Charley Mann has had to learn to deliver with tact news someone might not want to hear.
Karen Bohlen loves helping and working with people.
A lot of has changed in the 29 years that Judy Janetski has served as the office manager of Fox, O’Neill & Shannon. But one thing has remained the same — her commitment to every responsibility that comes with the job.
Lawyers and staff at Quarles & Brady have always recognized Bernard Frenzer as being indispensable to the running of the firm’s Madison and Minneapolis offices. The pandemic has only driven that point home all the more.
Sandy Jacobson’s mantra is simple: She tries to make things easier for people.
Steph Maass was a senior in high school in 2000 when George W. Bush and Al Gore faced off in a historic election that took several weeks to resolve because of its close vote.
The Wisconsin Law Journal, for the 16th straight year, honored 22 Unsung Heroes of the legal community on Friday during a luncheon at The Grain Exchange in downtown Milwaukee.
For more than two decades, Betsy McGuire has kept Godfrey & Kahn up to date on the ever-changing rules governing intellectual property.
Yelena Goloborodko’s key to success is her optimism.
When the pandemic upended the world in spring 2020, essential businesses were forced to turn on a dime to keep their operations running.
When the pandemic hit, one of the people at Boardman Clark who stepped up to help the firm tackle an unprecedented number of new difficulties was Christina Hayes.
- Judge bars media cameras in slayings case, but the court will livestream
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula