Roy Wagner’s work in construction law is so attuned to business interests that contractors ask to get sued by him.
Randy Crocker keeps his secrets to success on two plaques on his desk at von Briesen & Roper SC: the first plaque shows the word “Trust” and the second “Initiate.”
Kelly Noyes makes her living in the margins.
When Joseph Russell isn’t working for BP on Deepwater Horizon-related cases, he’s handling smaller, pro bono cases on behalf of the mentally ill.
Jessica Reginato grew up surrounded by litigators, but it wasn’t until her junior year in college that she decided she would go to law school, too.
At first glance, working in TV and radio and practicing law may not appear similar, but to Ralph Topinka, who has done both, the common threads are clear.
A Chinese proverb states that a man grows most tired by standing still.
Sometimes little details make a big difference.
Growing up as the youngest in a family of five taught Sally Merrell the value of compromise. It’s something that comes in handy, she said, in her work as a shareholder and chairperson of von Briesen & Roper SC’s Trusts and Estate section in Milwaukee.
Victor Allen, Dayna Frenkel, M. Rhett Holland, Gregory Tears and Zachary Watters joined Michael Best & Friedrich LLP in its Milwaukee office.
Steven Nelson sets aside real-life litigation for one day every year for a mock trial that attracts hundreds of attorneys from around the state.
Have you heard about the cool media form attorneys are using to reach out to prospective clients? The one that brings in scads of new business?
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel