Ruder Ware's Matt Rowe has joined the board of directors for the Milwaukee-based Badger Institute.
Ruder Ware has added attorneys Mykayla Dado and Ruth Ross to its team.
The National Elder Law Foundation recently certified Ruder Ware Attorney Aric Burch as a Certified Elder Law Attorney -- one of 12 in the state of Wisconsin.
Ruder Ware has added Andrew Lorenz to its Eau Claire attorney team. Lorenz will expand his litigation practice as a member of the firm and join its business group. He represents companies and individuals in business-transactional matters, having an emphasis on real-estate development, leasing, land use, mergers and acquisitions and business-entity formation. Before joining Ruder Ware, […]
Matthew D. Rowe will succeed Stewart L. Etten as the president of Ruder Ware.
When the economy tanked in the late 2000s and early 2010s, even large law firms in Milwaukee, far away from New York, felt the effect.
Michael Gonring, director of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee and formerly a partner at Quarles & Brady, is the 2018 recipient of the John H. Pickering Award of Achievement.
WHO’S DOING WHAT: Attorneys make Chambers USA list; Butler to join American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
Quarles & Brady recently announced that one of its attorneys will lead the board of a nonprofit company that operates New York state’s power grid.
von Briesen & Roper's Randy Nelson has been appointed to the Business Planning Committee of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel for 2017-2018. The Business Planning Committee focuses on planning techniques for owners of closely held businesses.
Ashley Hawley had a life-changing event when she was 17 years old ... and it eventually led her to a legal career.
von Briesen & Roper has opened a Waukesha office at 20975 Swenson Drive, Suite 400. It marks von Briesen’s eighth office in Wisconsin.
Clifford & Raihala senior partner Keith Clifford has been named president-elect of the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula