Who’s Doing What: Gencuski joins Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown; Judge Phillips joins Davis & Kuelthau
Bryan Schultz, a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP’s Milwaukee office, was named co-chairman of Foley’s Food Industry Team. Schultz and his co-chair, Michael Flanagan, will lead a team that provides legal and lobbying services for companies that produce, distribute or sell food, and the businesses that deal with them.
Voters on Tuesday ousted three judicial appointees of Gov. Scott Walker, but also elected four others initially chosen to serve by the Republican last year.
All four incumbent circuit judges running for re-election in the spring survived the Tuesday primary, but three finished second on the ballots.
While there are no statewide judicial races to attract voters this spring, Wisconsin will have six circuit court primaries Tuesday.
In Milwaukee County’s two contested circuit court races, two candidates are narrowly ahead in the eyes of Milwaukee Bar members.
Of the 12 contested circuit court elections this year in Wisconsin, eight will feature challenges to incumbent judges.
Despite historically long odds, two candidates are challenging an incumbent judge in Milwaukee County instead of running for two open circuit court seats.
Gov. Scott Walker is filling several judicial vacancies in the state on Friday.
The Wisconsin Judicial Selection Advisory Committee picked four finalists for the vacant Branch 17 seat in Milwaukee County Circuit Court. Last month, Judge Francis Wasielewski retired after 28 years on the bench. The finalists include Glendale Municipal Court Judge Christopher Lipscomb; Nelson Phillips, associate at Godfrey & Kahn SC, Milwaukee; Gilbert Urfer, associate at Nistler […]
The names of six of 10 candidates – four requested confidentiality – seeking an open seat on the Milwaukee County Circuit Court bench were released Friday morning by Gov. Scott Walker’s office.
- Madison takes center stage in the world of highway safety
- Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to three federal gun charges filed after his plea deal collapsed
- Attorney General Kaul urges Biden Administration to protect student loan borrowers
- Wisconsin Attorney General Kaul files reply briefs in abortion case
- Cigna Health insurance group to pay $172 million to resolve false claims act allegations
- Alyssa Chojnacki joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Brian Cooley joins Meissner Tierney Fisher & Nichols
- Gov. Evers taps Shawanokasic for Menominee County Register of Deeds
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel