A Dane County couple whose trip to Mexico was delayed because a cab driver didn't show up is entitled to thousands in damages, the Court of Appeals ruled Thursday.
A Madison civil litigator will replace Maryann Sumi on the Dane County bench, according to a release from Gov. Scott Walker's office.
Gov. Scott Walker’s office is accepting applications to fill the seat vacated by Dane County Circuit Judge Maryann Sumi, who resigned May 30.
A Madison judge who halted Republican Gov. Scott Walker's public union restrictions has decided to retire.
Turns out Vince Megna is himself churning out defective products. Somebody call a lawyer.
Marquette University law professor Ed Fallone announced Monday that he plans to run for the Wisconsin Supreme Court next spring, becoming the third announced candidate and essentially assuring that a primary will be needed in February.
Who's in and who's out for a statewide Supreme Court election to be decided in April should start to come into clearer focus as candidates were able to circulate petitions to get on the ballot starting Saturday.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack says she is running for re-election.
Noted lemon law attorney Vince Megna, who in recent months has posted numerous satirical videos online lampooning Gov. Scott Walker and other Republicans, told The Associated Press on Friday that he is running for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
A law school professor at Marquette University says he is considering running for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
A Dane County judge who drew fire from conservatives for a ruling last year halting implementation of Gov. Scott Walker's collective bargaining law said Thursday that she is considering a run next year for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
A Wisconsin appeals court upheld the state's minimum gas markup law as constitutional on Thursday, determining that it helps achieve the Legislature's goal of creating fair and robust competition at the pump.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula