Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos is again limiting who can interact with him on social media two years after a federal judge found he had unconstitutionally blocked a liberal group from following him on Twitter.
The Wisconsin Joint Committee on Finance has conditionally approved money for two full-time assistant district attorney positions in Milwaukee County.
Gov. Tony Evers is turning over more than 10,000 pages in documents to Republican state Rep. John Nygren, and paying the lawmaker's $40,000 in legal fees, in order to settle an open-records lawsuit.
Gov. Tony Evers will comply with an open records request from a top Republican lawmaker who filed a lawsuit to force the release of material related to farmer mental health programs, court documents show.
The daughter of a Wisconsin state lawmaker was sentenced Thursday to 13 years in prison for providing drugs that killed a pregnant woman.
The daughter of a Wisconsin state legislator was found guilty Tuesday of supplying drugs that led to the death of a pregnant woman and her baby.
Wisconsin's Joint Committee on Finance has approved four new full-time positions for assistant district attorneys. Dane, Brown, Waukesha and Eau Claire counties will each receive one new position.
Republicans who control the Legislature's budget committee signed off Thursday on the state's first settlement under laws that granted them oversight of Democratic Attorney General Josh Kaul's legal negotiations.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul said Wednesday he won't join a multistate settlement with the Oxycontin maker Purdue Pharma and its owners.
Republican leaders of the Wisconsin Legislature's budget committee say Gov. Tony Evers' proposal to legalize medical marijuana and small amounts of recreational pot will be snuffed out.
One of the top officials on the state Legislature's budget-writing committee is signaling Republicans won't let Attorney General Josh Kaul pull Wisconsin out of a multistate lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act.
A federal judge says top Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature violated the First Amendment when they blocked a liberal-advocacy group from seeing their Twitter feeds.
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula