The candidates vying for a spot on the Wisconsin Supreme Court will take questions at a lunch forum Wednesday in Milwaukee.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Bradley's two rivals have raised more campaign cash and began the new year with more money on hand, a campaign finance report released Friday shows.
Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate JoAnne Kloppenburg has more cash on hand heading into the Feb. 16 primary than her rival Joe Donald as they both seek to knock off incumbent Justice Rebecca Bradley.
It looks like the ballot is set for this spring's state Supreme Court race.
The death of Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patrick Crooks with 10 months left on his term could set up a spring election that's as much a referendum on Gov. Scott Walker as it is on who should serve on the state's highest court.
Wisconsin Supreme Court candidate Joe Donald has raised $109,000 in the opening weeks of his campaign for the race to be determined next spring.
Treatment court judges serve as both enforcers of the law and collaborators with defendants; a unique dichotomy that can test ethical boundaries.
The most recent request for more money to pay jurors has prompted a search for ways to streamline jury management in Milwaukee County’s Children’s Court.
- Wisconsin judge reaffirms July ruling that state law permits consensual abortions
- Wisconsin governor signs off on $500 million plan to fund repairs and upgrades at Brewers stadium
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula