The vehicle crashed at about 12:30 p.m. into a Verizon store in Fond du Lac.
Paul Czisny is the newest Fond du Lac County circuit court judge.
A 29-year-old Illinois man has pleaded not guilty to charges in the death of a 14-month-old boy in Fond du Lac.
Whoever coined the adage “the wheels of justice grind slowly” hasn’t seen Fond du Lac County’s family court.
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) — The owner of a Fond du Lac bowling alley has pleaded guilty to burning down his business. Lyle Huss pleaded guilty to one count of arson Tuesday in a plea agreement with Fond du Lac County prosecutors. Fourteen other charges were dismissed, but the judge will consider them at […]
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) — The state Department of Justice’s investigation into the fatal shooting of a Fond du Lac police officer has been forwarded to the local prosecutor. Fond du Lac District Attorney Dan Kaminsky told the Fond du Lac Reporter he hopes to have his review completed in 60 days. Authorities say […]
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) — A former Fond du Lac city employee has pleaded no contest to charges that he helped embezzle money from the city in a scheme that netted more than $240,000. Ken R. Moran of Oshkosh entered the pleas Monday as part of a plea agreement. In return, prosecutors agreed to […]
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A complaint has been filed with the attorney general’s office claiming Sen. Randy Hopper has not been living in his district. Dawn Meyer sent the complaint Monday, accusing Hopper, R-Fond du Lac, of living outside his district. But Hopper’s campaign spokesman Jeff Harvey said Hopper is living in a Fond du […]
- Voir dire begins in federal jury trial of man allegedly shot by four Milwaukee officers
- Court denies revocation of adoption
- Judge asked to block part of a North Dakota abortion law
- UnitedHealth suit alleges faulty AI led to denied claims
- Animal welfare advocates file lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s new wolf management plan
- Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted in George Floyd’s killing, stabbed in prison, AP source says
- Wisconsin Attorney General announces $100,000 water pollution settlement
- Milwaukee man sentenced to 30 year bifurcated prison term as ringleader of $9.6 million cocaine conspiracy
- Gov. Evers Grants 82 Pardons, Bringing Total Pardons Granted to 1,111
- Wisconsin District Attorneys’ Association recognizes work of state prosecutors
- Madison man gets 40 years for killing ex-girlfriend, whose body was found under pile of furniture
- Democrats urge Wisconsin Supreme Court to overturn Republican-drawn legislative maps
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula