Gov. Tony Evers announced Wednesday his appointment of Eric Sparr to serve as Winnebago County District Attorney, filling District Attorney Christian Gossett’s vacancy.
More than 20 years in the making, a proposal to overhaul the state's rules of criminal procedure still could not make it through the state Legislature this year.
A 21-year-old University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh student was charged Monday in federal court with possessing the deadly toxin ricin.
The Assembly's judiciary committee heard a bill Thursday that would allow lawyers who are later hired as an assistant district attorney to count time spent as an elected official toward their pay scale.
A skydiver's death this summer happened because of poor weather conditions and communication problems, according to Winnebago County sheriff's office. Prosecutors have declined to file any criminal charges.
Assistant Attorney General Karie Cattanach has seen some disturbing things in her line of work, but it was a doctored photo of her 18-month-old daughter that shook her to the core.
The district attorney in Winnebago County is promising a "very thorough" investigation into whether a town of Menasha police officer was justified when he shot and killed an armed 66-year-old man.
A state appeals court says Winnebago County's judges can bar prosecutors from carrying concealed weapons in courtrooms.
A judge correctly dismissed an impaired driving charge against a woman accused of "huffing" because the chemical she allegedly inhaled doesn't qualify as an intoxicant under Wisconsin law, a state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
A teenager has pleaded no contest in a Fond du Lac County crash that killed three of her friends.
The state Supreme Court won't help a prosecutor carry a concealed weapon in the courtrooms.
Winnebago County judges say they are prohibiting guns in their courtrooms to ensure everyone has a safe environment in which to settle a dispute.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula