Chief Justice Pat Roggensack said she's "concerned" about comments made about members of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, releasing a statement on Christmas Day decrying online attacks against justices and calling for togetherness.
President Donald Trump's extraordinary effort to overturn Joe Biden's win in Wisconsin returns to the courtroom on Thursday, as hearings in federal and state lawsuits seek to invalidate hundreds of thousands of ballots and give the GOP-controlled Legislature the power to name Trump the winner.
Voter rolls case hinges on Brian Hagedorn, a conservative justice who at times parts ways with GOP-backed colleagues
Whether more than 100,000 Wisconsinites remain on the voter rolls likely hinges on Brian Hagedorn, who won a seat on the state Supreme Court last year by appealing to conservatives but who has parted ways at times with other Republican-backed justices.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments Tuesday in a case that could result in the purging of about 130,000 people from voter rolls in the hotly contested battleground state.
A divided Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a judge's decision to become Facebook friends with a woman whose child-custody case he was hearing gave rise to at least the appearance of bias, upholding a lower court's order that the case be re-heard by another judge.
A unanimous Wisconsin Supreme Court on Friday ruled that cellphone-charging kiosks that allow users to win or lose money by playing a video game are illegal gambling machines.
The euphoria that Wisconsin Republicans felt after winning yet another major political battle in the state Supreme Court this week is being dampened by a scathing dissent written by one of the conservative justices, raising doubts about how solid the conservative majority actually is.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court justices filed seven separate opinions in their decision on Wednesday striking down the state's extended stay-at-home order.
‘Broad sweep of power’ or within public interest? How justices argued provisions in the state election order
Wisconsin is the only state in the U.S. with an April election proceeding as planned, the result of an order the state Supreme Court issued on Monday.
An attempt to recover a rare car that thieves smuggled from Milwaukee to Europe more than a decade ago can continue, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court disagreed on invoking laches in an appeal case that concerns a defendant's rights in a 2007 homicide conviction. Last week, a 4-3 majority upheld imposing laches in the case, prompting the responses "Really?" in one of the arguments.
In a 4-3 decision announced Tuesday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court rejected the possibility of having a new trial in a decade-old double homicide case — a request made because of missing transcripts. In upholding an appellate court's previous decision, the majority concluded the defendant could not prevail without make a facially valid claim of arguably prejudicial error, no matter if all or part [...]
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Fake Donald Trump electors settle civil lawsuit in Wisconsin, agree that President Biden won
- Kohler golf course permit denied as Appeals Court upholds lower court
- Jessica Lynott announces candidacy for Racine County Judge
- Justices wrestle with OxyContin maker’s bankruptcy deal
- LGBTQIA+ sanctuary declarations may lack legal impact
- Teen and parents indicted after high school shootout
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula