Patrick O. Dunphy says helping clients through channeling times and seeing the positive impact has been fulfilling.
“There is no greater honor than having the opportunity to advocate for your client before a judge and jury. Any success that I have been lucky enough to achieve as a trial lawyer is a direct result of the incredible mentors I have encountered in my legal career and the deserving clients whom I have had the privilege to represent,” Jaskulski said.
Robert D. Crivello credits his parents, colleagues and support staff for his success.
One of Milwaukee’s most respected personal injury attorneys and well-known philanthropists, William (Bill) Cannon passed away from cancer at his Mequon home on Oct. 7 at age 75.
Sam Bomier says practicing workers’ compensation law has assisted injured workers throughout Wisconsin for more than 36 years. A lifelong Fox River Valley resident, he says he is deeply committed to helping people at very vulnerable points in their lives. Bomier says his goal is to leave each person in a better position than when they came to him.
MacKenzie Bishop-Buchanan’s earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Law School. As a law student she worked alongside a federal magistrate judge and with county district attorney offices.
Benjamin Wagner of Habush Habush & Rottier in Milwaukee became a member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (IATL) on October 20th, 2023. The International Academy of Trial Lawyers limits membership to 500 Fellows from the United States in addition to Fellows from nearly 40 countries across the globe. IATL seeks out, identifies, acknowledges, and honors those who have achieved a [...]
Gross is currently a sole practitioner based in Ashland, representing a broad range of clients in federal, state, and Tribal courts.
Milwaukee-based Mallery s.c. has announced attorneys Christopher L. Strohbehn, Russell J. Karnes and Samantha S. Bailey have joined the firm.
One of Milwaukee's most respected personal injury attorneys and well-known philanthropists, William (Bill) Cannon passed away at his Mequon home on Oct. 7 at age 75.
Claire Ann and Michael P. Richman announced Thursday the launch of the law office of Richman & Richman LLC.
The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP announced Tuesday 11 new partners have been elected effective October 1.
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Appleton Alderperson Kristin Alfheim launches campaign for state Senate
- Judge sanctions attorney misled by AI
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals: WIAA acted arbitrarily and violated its own written appeal procedure
- DOJ addresses National Security risks and Data Security from groundbreaking Executive Order
- FBI: $15,000 reward for safe return of Elijah Vue
- Mother of missing Wisconsin boy, man her son was staying with charged with child neglect
- Redistricting experts submit $128K bill for review of Wisconsin legislative maps
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula