Kluck appeals from a judgment convicting him of operating a motor vehicle with a restricted controlled substance in his blood, as a fourth offense.
Bethly appeals a judgment of conviction entered after he pled guilty to one count of first-degree sexual assault and one count of second-degree sexual assault with the use of force.
Grady, pro se, appeals from an order of the circuit court denying his motion for postconviction relief, without a hearing.
Harris appeals from a judgment convicting him of armed robbery, first-degree reckless injury with the use of a dangerous weapon, and possession of a firearm as a felon, all as a repeater, and from an order denying postconviction relief.
Simpson appeals from an order of the trial court denying his motion to modify his sentences that were imposed for two counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child.
Following a jury trial, Ted Lopez was convicted of sexually assaulting “Daniel,” the son of his former girlfriend, when Daniel was between six and seven years old.
Lussier appeals a judgment convicting him of one count of felony murder and two counts of harboring or aiding a felon, all counts as a party to the crime.
Lancial appeals a judgment convicting him of ten counts of possession of child pornography.
The State appeals an order granting VonSchrader’s motion to suppress evidence obtained after VonSchrader was ordered out of his home at gun point by law enforcement.
Black appeals a judgment of conviction for first-degree reckless homicide as a party to a crime, entered upon a jury’s verdict.
Bridgett and Jerome Larkins appeal from the circuit court’s grant of summary judgment in favor of Diane Building Corporation (DBC) and dismissing the Larkins’ complaint alleging negligence and a violation of Wisconsin’s Safe Place Statute, WIS. STAT. § 101.11 (2019-20).
Laura appeals from orders for her WIS. STAT. ch. 51 commitment and the involuntary administration of medication and treatment.
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel