Wetterling appeals from a summary judgment dismissing all of her claims against Sacred Heart Hospital of the Hospital Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis and its insurer Preferred Professional Insurance Company.
Tramell E. Starks appeals an order denying his postconviction motion for a new trial based on newly discovered evidence without an evidentiary hearing.
Alice appeals from an order terminating her parental rights (TPR) to her daughter, Paige.
Clara appeals from an order for her protective placement under WIS. STAT. § 55.08(1).
This appeal arises from an insurance coverage dispute following a 2019 fire that destroyed several of J&J’s buildings.
James was committed under WIS. STAT. ch. 980 (2021-22), as a sexually violent person.
Garry Tyrone Stewart appeals from a judgment of conviction following his guilty plea to one count of second-degree reckless homicide, as a party to a crime, with use of a dangerous weapon.
ABase Storage rented a storage unit to Michaud on August 20, 2018, pursuant to a written lease that allowed Michaud to store thirty-five vehicles at a monthly rent of $1,000.
Dennis S. Lendowski was walking to a relative’s house when he slipped and fell on a patch of ice on a public sidewalk abutting a building located at 3946 South Howell Avenue in Milwaukee.
Jeffrey Clemons went to the Barron County Sheriff’s Department on June 5, 2019, to report that his former wife, Lindsey Lundequam, and her daughter, Johanna Survila, were following and chasing him in violation of a restraining order.
C.D. appeals an order terminating her parental rights to her daughter, E.D.C.D. On appeal, C.D. argues that the circuit court erroneously exercised its discretion when the court: (1) entered a default judgment against C.D.; (2) denied C.D.’s request for new counsel; and (3) denied C.D.’s request to proceed with counsel of her choice.
This appeal involves the amount of just compensation that Kenneth and Doreen Stankowski were entitled to receive following a taking of their property by the City of Wausau.
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel