Alex appeals a WIS. STAT. ch. 51 commitment order and an associated order allowing for the involuntary administration of medication.
On April 16, 2007, ST Paper, LLC purchased the assets of a paper mill from Oconto Falls Tissue, Inc. (“OFTI”) and other companies affiliated with OFTI’s then-president for approximately $86,400,000.
Kodi Bear was charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of sixteen (use or threat of force or violence and as an actor over the age of eighteen) (Count 1) and incest (Count 2).
Gill and Bahr married in June 2011.
Breanna H. Kuehn, a former Braketown USA, Inc (Braketown) employee, filed a Labor Standards Complaint with the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development, Equal Rights Division (ERD) on May 13, 2019.
This case arises out of J.S.’s report to the police that, while standing in his front yard, a man approached him and stole two necklaces from him on June 8, 2018.
On January 18, 2017, Singh was arrested by a Village of Hales Corners police officer for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (OWI).
In June 2018, Stellar Center – Hobart LLC (“Stellar”) and OneLegacy entered into a lease of commercial real estate for a three-year period commencing on July 1, 2018, and terminating on June 30, 2021.
The State charged Kyle Darnell with three offenses, including being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Fue Lor appeals a judgment convicting him of several child sex offenses and possession of child pornography.
Meisner was seriously injured in an automobile accident.
Kevin Wiemer died after falling into a gravity-operated hopper trailer that was attached to a semi-tractor and being smothered by the trailer’s cargo of corn gluten.
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel