Recent Articles from Alison Henderson
As a paralegal at Boardman Clark, Michele Walker often finds herself steering the ship. Walker has been with the company since 1986, joining when it still went by the name Lathrop & Clark. Her training in secretarial science put her in line for a position as a secretarial legal assistant. “I worked with some really […]
Having an empty spot on your desk may seem like a small feat. But for Kim Bernards, office assistant at Boardman Clark, it’s a notable accomplishment as she scrambles amid a global pandemic to pick up mail, sort and scan it, and then make sure it reaches its intended recipients. Bernards has worked in the […]
Isioma Nwabuzor is a source of inspiration.
In her 3-1/2 years at Stafford Rosenbaum, senior associate Olivia Pietrantoni has grown into her practice, not only honing her work in client management, but also strengthening her specialties as she looks to the future.
From the start, Kuchler & Cotton Associate Attorney John Binder has garnered exceptional results.
When the landmark decision Obergefell v. Hodges held in 2015 that all states must recognize and issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, the law firm of Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown was there to help couples adapt to the changes.
Working in a field where men are much more common than women, Walny Legal Group is changing the status quo.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel