MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The fate of abortion access in battleground Wisconsin likely rests with Tuesday’s outcome of the heated race for state Supreme Court, with the future of Republican-drawn legislative maps, voting rights and years of other Republican policies also hanging in the balance. The Wisconsin Supreme Court has been under conservative control for 15 years, […]
Republicans sent ‘Wisconsin voter alert’ complete with emergency tones during real severe weather event
By Steve Schuster [email protected] As the wind whistled in excess of 60 mph, the night sky lit up like it was the Fourth of July Friday night in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. Real tornado sirens sounded, one person was killed and dozens of others were injured when a roof collapsed at a concert venue in […]
"Let’s go back to the old Wisconsin, the pre-Scott Walker Wisconsin where people actually have an opportunity to decide who’s going to represent them" - Former Attorney General Eric Holder.
Polls will be open in Wisconsin on April 4 from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Dan Kelly, who is running for Wisconsin Supreme Court, appeared alongside a man who was investigated by the FBI for the fatal shooting of an abortion doctor in 1994.
Below is a list of some of the recovered blog posts Kelly authored. Click on each title to open each respective post. A people who has a government, or a government that has a people? 9/5/2012 We Remember 9/11/2012 Where we are going and who is joining us? 9/11/2012 Thanksgiving….9/15/2012 Of Activist Courts and Self-Governance […]
Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley commends Judge Carl Ashley on Appointment to Chief Judge of 1st Judicial District
By Steve Schuster [email protected] Circuit Court Judge Carl Ashley was appointed by the Wisconsin Supreme Court last week to serve as the next Chief Judge of Wisconsin’s First Judicial District. Judge Ashley will begin his new role leading the Milwaukee County Circuit Court next month on April 15, according to officials. County Executive David Crowley […]
Kelly's recovered blogs reveal his views on guns, women's rights, a free press, Social Security, Medicare, same-sex marriage, legalizing marijuana, abortion, and much more.
Updated: Supreme Court candidate Kelly accuses Protasiewicz of slander and lies, Protasiewicz campaign says ‘Kelly’s entire record is a sham’
Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice candidate Dan Kelly accused the news media of inconsistencies and his opponent, Janet Protasiewicz of lying and slander at Press Club event Tuesday. Protasiewicz's campaign responded in a statement saying that Kelly is an "extreme, right-wing politician who is desperate to hide his record of corruption on the bench." At Tuesday's event, Kelly punted abortion questi[...]
Wisconsin Supreme Court candidates Janet Protasiewicz and Dan Kelly have agreed to meet in at least one debate ahead of the April 4 election.
Having just emerged from a busy election season, Wisconsin is already turning its attention back to the polls where control of the state Supreme Court hangs in the balance.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin voters and elections officials are being warned about misleading mailers from a Washington, D.C.-based group that have incorrect information on pre-filled absentee ballot applications. The Wisconsin Elections Commission said Thursday that the errors were admitted to by the Center for Voter Information, a group that has worked to register voters […]
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula