An attorney at Habush Habush & Rottier has obtained a $38.1 million verdict against Hyundai Motor Co. in a Racine County personal injury case.
Colleen Beaman remembers when her daughter realized not all lawyers are women.
During law school, Milwaukee attorney Tim Trecek struggled to sit through classes on the theory of law. But when he took a course on Advanced Trial Practice, he said, he found his calling.
Edward Vopal, a shareholder at Habush Habush & Rottier SC's Green Bay office, was elected president of the Wisconsin Association for Justice at the organization's annual meeting Saturday.
Litigation over defective hip implants took a step forward this week as Milwaukee-based personal injury firm Habush Habush & Rottier SC filed 80 lawsuits on behalf of Wisconsin residents and their families.
Attorneys better pick a powerful target if they want juries to hand out large verdicts in a down economy.
Grady, Hayes & Neary, LLC announces the addition of Anissa Boeckman, Marquette University 2007, as an associate. Boeckman will be working in the areas of insurance defense, children's law and commercial litigation.
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Wis. Attorney General Kaul petitions Wis. Supreme Court to take abortion case
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement to stop risky driving in Racine County
- Spotted Cow beer security fraud allegations dismissed by Court of Appeals
- Evers urges lawmakers to support compromise to release $125 Million to fight PFAS contaminants
- Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts two cases, denies several others
- Cyber crime expected to skyrocket (CHART)
- The Koch network, the Brewers, Kwik Trip: here’s who spent the most on lobbying in Wisconsin last year
- Family Dollar Stores LLC pleads guilty to holding consumer products under unsanitary conditions over rodent-infested warehouse
- Republican Wisconsin Senate candidate Hovde launches first campaign ad
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula