A federal appeals court panel ruled Wednesday the abortion pill Mifepristone remains legal, however, set restrictions on patient access, according to court documents obtained by the Wisconsin Law Journal. The Appeals Court ruling sets the stage for a final decision before the United States Supreme Court on the future legality of one of the most frequently […]
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul filed a motion and brief Monday asking the Dane County Circuit Court to enter final judgment.
NEW ORLEANS – Legal arguments over women’s access to a drug used in the most common method of abortion move to a federal appeals court in New Orleans on Wednesday, in a case challenging a Food and Drug Administration decision made more than two decades ago. The closely watched case is likely to wind up […]
Dane County Circuit Judge Diane Schlipper listened to more than 90 minutes of oral arguments on the motion Thursday.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul filed the lawsuit in Dane County Circuit Court last June seeking to repeal the ban.
The Court is faced with the decision whether the drug utilized by millions of women to terminate early pregnancies nationwide would remain legally available.
Dueling judicial opinions on the future availability of abortion pills could shake up the U.S. landscape.
The Wisconsin Law Journal has recovered many of Kelly's deleted posts. Several of the deleted posts are available to read within this article.
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Five women who said they were denied abortions even when pregnancy endangered their lives are suing Texas over its abortion ban, the latest legal fight against state restrictions since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down Roe v. Wade. The lawsuit filed Monday in state court said the Texas law, one of the strictest in […]
From beach cities to snow-covered streets, abortion supporters rallied by the thousands on Sunday to demand protections for reproductive rights and mark the 50th anniversary of the now-overturned Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision that established federal protections for the procedure.
The legality of abortions has been in flux in some states since the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade six months ago.
To Mona Cohen, a lifelong Philadelphia Democrat, democracy is under attack in the United States. In the midterm elections, she lists a woman's right to abortion as one of many fleeting freedoms she voted to defend.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Former Wisconsin GOP Attorney General Brad Schimel is running for the state Supreme Court
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula