The appointment will fill a vacancy being created by Judge Maureen M. Martinez’s retirement, effective Nov. 17, 2023.
Gov. Tony Evers is seeking applicants for Racine County Circuit Court Branch 5.
Charges against a Racine man accused in the death of his infant son have been dismissed.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court will hear oral arguments next month in a case questioning whether a law requiring felons to pay a surcharge for DNA testing should have been applied retroactively in a Racine woman’s burglary conviction.
A Wisconsin appeals court has ruled in favor of a former manager of an Italian restaurant who said the company did not pay her the required minimum wage.
A Wisconsin father of nine who's behind on child support payments has been ordered by a judge not to have any more children until he can show he can provide for them.
Four attorneys are seeking the Racine County Circuit Court seat previously held by Judge Dennis Barry.
Gov. Scott Walker’s office is seeking applicants for two judicial vacancies in Wisconsin.
Racine County Circuit Court Judge Dennis Barry was found dead Thursday morning of an apparent suicide, according to Racine County Medical Examiner Tom Terry.
RACINE, Wis. (AP) — The woman who gave birth in the bathroom of a restaurant in Racine, then discarded the newborn in an outdoor trash bin, has been sentenced to prison. The Journal Times of Racine reports 24-year-old Breanna Gering of Franklin was sentenced Thursday in Racine County Circuit Court to nine years prison and […]
[caption id="attachment_28573" align="alignnone" width="384" caption="Dianthe Smith hugs Damian Dolley, the father of Damian Tubbs-Dolley who was shot and killed on Oct. 19, 2006, in Racine during a sentencing hearing for her son, Jerry Henderson, on Friday in Racine County Circuit Court. Henderson was sentenced to 20 years prison and five years extended supervision for the fatal shooting. He had [...]
By Caley Clinton The former James Cape & Sons Co.’s case against a former employee and two other construction firms was settled Tuesday in Racine County Circuit Court. Cape’s case against Daniel Beaudoin, the company’s former project manager, as well as Manitowoc-based Vinton Construction Co. and Holmen-based Streu Construction Co., claimed Cape is owed money […]
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula