The RNC had previously considered other cities to host the first 2024 debate, including, Pittsburgh, Nashville, and Salt Lake City, but ultimately the battleground state of Wisconsin was chosen.
Investigators said a 53-year-old Oak Creek woman embezzled more than $600,000 from a landscaping company while she worked as a secretary there.
Wisconsin's largest city succeeded with its claim that more than 800 jail inmates were missed in a census court, part of a challenge organized with other Wisconsin municipalities.
The Milwaukee mayor and police chief on Tuesday pleaded with citizens and lawmakers to help address ongoing gun violence punctuated by shootings outside an NBA playoff game that left 21 injured.
A jury has convicted a white Milwaukee man who was accused of throwing acid on a Latino man's face during a racist attack in 2019.
Milwaukee and its former police chief could finally part ways after a lengthy legal battle.
Enku Edgar Lin realized he was pursuing the right practice area while interning as a 2L with the State Public Defender’s Office in the Milwaukee Trial Division.
Jacob Manian prosecuted nearly 40 felony trials before joining Fox, O’Neill & Shannon SC, Milwaukee, in 2012.
Nicholas DiUlio bypassed the typical career search-and-discovery phase in high school because he knew exactly how he wanted to collect a paycheck.
Growing up reading John Grisham novels, Brittany Lopez Naleid was inspired that legal work “seemed so interesting and important.”
It’s not every day an attorney gets the opportunity to work on a headline-making deal. But that’s what Jason Kohout had the chance to do recently while working with a team of Foley & Lardner LLP attorneys on the $550 million sale of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Sarah Fowles was working to raise money for New York University in 2001 and sharing an office with a public defender displaced by the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks when she realized she was in the wrong profession.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel