The Sheboygan County woman accused of killing her 2-year-old son says voices told her to take her child's life.
A man has pleaded no contest to an amended charge in the death of his fiancee's 4-year-old son last year in Sheboygan County.
A Wisconsin man is charged with 52 felonies involving homemade explosives after an explosion at his home in February.
Prosecutors are recommending five years in prison for a former Sheboygan alderman who reached a plea deal on sex assault charges.
While much of the attention on changes to a Wisconsin law that allows secret investigations have focused on how the bill excludes, among other crimes, misconduct in public office, they also could have an effect on a less obvious player in the proceedings — crime victims.
The Department of Veterans Affairs has moved too slowly in its investigation of interstate drug distribution, a Wisconsin district attorney said Thursday in a letter to the agency's secretary and members of Congress.
A Sheboygan alderman was charged Monday with repeatedly sexually assaulting a teenage boy last year.
The former treasurer and clerk who stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from the village of Oostburg lost his appeal Wednesday.
A plea agreement in a fatal heroin overdose case in Sheboygan County could lead to charges in a large drug distribution operation.
A former Kohler Co. employee charged with using company credit cards to start an escort service has been sentenced to 90 days in jail.
Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol’s job often makes him unpopular.
A Sheboygan woman who pleaded no contest in February to killing her baby more than 50 years ago has been denied parole.
- Trump Tower in Chicago sued for failed compliance with environmental laws
- Police chief suspended after raid
- FDA wants to regulate laboratory tests
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel