Police say a man found passed out behind the wheel at an Eau Claire gas station is facing his 12th drunken driving charge.
A Minnesota woman has been sentenced to 7½ years in prison for driving drunk and causing a fatal crash in northeastern Wisconsin.
A Wisconsin man is facing his 10th drunken driving charge following a motorcycle crash.
A drunken driver with a six-year-old in the car nearly struck a Janesville police officer.
Drunken drivers who consent to a blood draw can't stop the state crime lab from analyzing the sample by withdrawing their permission, Wisconsin's Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday.
The Supreme Court says law enforcement officers can generally draw blood without a warrant from an unconscious person suspected of driving drunk or while on drugs.
The state Assembly has approved two bills that would stiffen drunken-driving penalties.
A panel of lawmakers is again scheduled to vote on proposals to change some of the state’s drunken-driving laws.
A committee of state Assembly lawmakers are schedule to vote on a group of bills related to drunken driving, including one that would require court appearances for citations issued for driving while intoxicated.
Authorities say speeds during an interstate chase in Sheboygan County reached 115 miles an hour before the fleeing driver crashed into a squad car, a tree and two parked vehicles.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday grappled with a Wisconsin law that allows law-enforcement officials to draw blood without a warrant from suspected drunken drivers who have become unconscious.
A man accused of driving drunk, killing a pedestrian and fleeing from the scene in Waupaca County is sentenced to five years in prison.
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula