A Racine County man convicted of disorderly conduct argued unsuccessfully that he should have been allowed to get a haircut before trial.
A convicted felon has been charged with threatening a circuit court judge by leaving a series of threatening and harassing voicemails on her office phone after the judge ruled against him in a small claims case.
Former Sheboygan mayor Robert Ryan has been fined $200 as part of a plea deal in a 2011 groping case.
2012AP914 In the interest of Tyler H.
A Madison man accused of trying to kill his wife by burning her will face a trial in Dane County.
A judge in western Wisconsin has dismissed a child abuse charge against a coach accused of burning his players with dry ice.
A mid-February trial date has been set for Green Bay Packers linebacker Erik Walden on a disorderly conduct-domestic abuse charge.
Green Bay Packers linebacker Erik Walden has been charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct-domestic abuse following a fight with his girlfriend.
Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Linda Van De Water avoided trial and pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct ordinance violation Monday morning in Racine County.
2011AP124-CR State v. Anderson
10-2180 Reher v. Vivo
MADISON, Wis. (AP) – A woman is claiming a state Capitol worker violated her constitutional rights by popping a balloon and allegedly slamming her against a door. Leslie Peterson, of Madison, filed a lawsuit seeking unspecified compensatory and punitive damages from Ronald Blair, an assistant director in the Division of State Facilities. The 56-year-old Blair […]
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula