A state appeals court has upheld the conviction of a Racine woman who offered a friend $50,000 and a new Harley-Davidson motorcycle to kill her husband.
I recently gave the Wisconsin Court of Appeals credit for changing, perhaps intentionally or inadvertently, one of the sillier family law rules in Wisconsin with its decision in Tierney v. Berger, No. 2011AP565.
A Wisconsin appeals court has upheld the homicide conviction of a Madison-area baby sitter for causing the death of an infant in her care in 2007.
Enough new evidence exists to cast doubt on the guilt of a man convicted of killing an 18-year-old woman and hanging her naked body from a tree in 1987, a Wisconsin appeals court said Wednesday.
High school graduations in a southeastern Wisconsin church adorned with religious symbols and literature violated the separation of church and state, a federal appeals court ruled Monday.
A Wisconsin appeals court says a lawsuit that former Veterans Affairs Secretary John Scocos filed against the state may continue.
A Wausau man accused of savagely beating a woman a dozen years ago was properly convicted, a state appeals court ruled Tuesday.
A Wisconsin appeals court says a wrongly jailed man can seek reimbursement from the state.
The Supreme Court says it will consider shutting down a legal challenge to a law that lets the United States eavesdrop on overseas communications.
Dredging has resumed on the polluted Fox River after a federal appeals court denied NCR's request for a temporary stay.
Environmental groups urged an appeals court on Wednesday to block Shell from drilling 10 new deep-water wells off Alabama's coast, arguing that federal regulators haven't properly reviewed the risks of undersea drilling in the aftermath of the 2010 Gulf of Mexico spill.
Appeals judges are recommending the Wisconsin Supreme Court hear the case of a Wisconsin couple convicted of reckless homicide in the 2008 death of their daughter.
- Wisconsin judge reaffirms July ruling that state law permits consensual abortions
- Wisconsin governor signs off on $500 million plan to fund repairs and upgrades at Brewers stadium
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula