A recent Wisconsin Court of Appeals decision tackled the case of a widower fighting for control of his three children.
A Wisconsin appeals court has ordered a new trial for a Waupun man convicted of sexually assaulting a teenager.
A state appeals court has rejected Brendan Dassey's request for a new trial on charges that he helped kill a young woman in 2005 in one of Wisconsin's most notorious crimes.
The Berlin Area School District's lawsuit over its high school mascot is on hold following a recent ruling involving a similar case.
A state appeals court says a man accused of plotting to kill his lover's husband was properly convicted.
Wisconsin's domestic partnership registry is constitutional, a state appeals court ruled in a decision released Friday that marks a major victory for the state's largest gay rights group.
A vicious snowstorm has forced a state appeals court to delay releasing a ruling on whether Wisconsin's domestic partnership registry.
A state appeals court has granted a new trial for an Eau Claire man accused of sexually assaulting a young girl.
A federal appeals court in Chicago heard arguments Monday on the constitutionality of Wisconsin's law restricting collective bargaining by public employees - one of several related appeals working their way through the courts.
A judge wrongly dismissed a sexual assault case marred by sloppy police work, a Wisconsin appeals court ruled Thursday.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has declined to take up a case challenging Wisconsin's domestic partnership law until an appeals court has heard the case.
Wisconsin Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen is trying to convince a state appeals court that photo identification isn't a burden for voters.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Court: City violated order in dispute over fire departments
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula