This year’s theme is Cornerstones of Democracy: Civics, Civility, and Collaboration.
Members who have questions can call 1-888-411-8698, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The American Bar Association has named Justice Stephen Breyer, the recently retired associate justice of the United States Supreme Court, as chair of its Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI) board.
The American Bar Association has selected Milwaukee lawyer Emil Ovbiagele as an On the Rise - Top 40 Young Lawyers.
Officials and organizations around the state and country are speaking out on the Supreme Court's historic, controversial decision overturning of Roe v. Wade.
The American Bar Association has updated its online portal system that allows corporations to compare law firms they work with using metrics of diversity, equity and inclusion.
A surveyed conducted by the American Bar Association found minimal rises in diversity hiring among large law firms in 2020 compared to 2019.
The American Bar Association released a nine page opinion addressing Model Rules of Professional Conduct Rules 7.3(b), 8.4(a) and 5.3.
A recent survey from the American Bar Association found that more than half of respondents believe the U.S. criminal-justice system is racially biased.
Most men are hesitant to participate in women lawyers' affinity groups, according to a new report from the American Bar Association.
The American Bar Association is recognizing Sen. Tammy Baldwin, D-Wisconsin, for her work as a champion of LGBT legal causes. Baldwin is one of the association's 2021 Stonewall Award winners.
The American Bar Association has introduced a website with information to help lawyers deal with difficulties posed to their practices by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- DA asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to decide abortion lawsuit without lower court ruling
- Senate votes to reject Evers appointees
- Wisconsin to get $24M after arbitration win in dispute with cigarette manufacturers
- Welcome to the ‘Hotel California’ case: The trial over handwritten lyrics to an Eagles classic
- California judge under investigation for alleged antisemitism and ethical violations
- Driver in Milwaukee crash that killed 5 people gets 25 years in prison
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula