By Ethan Duran [email protected] Attorneys for the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of Wisconsin and the City of Madison began oral arguments Wednesday for an appeal to reverse the city’s bird glass ordinance before a three-judge panel from the Wisconsin Court of Appeals District 4 inside the Wisconsin Supreme Court Hearing Room in Madison. The […]
Wisconsin judges are coming out of a year unlike any other.
A Wisconsin appeals court upheld a $5.5 million judgment Wednesday against a driver who killed a 23-year-old bicyclist in Madison.
A state appeals court will stay out of a closely watched Wisconsin case over the purging of up to 209,000 registered voters in the battleground state.
Frank and Kathleen Multerer, Ryan and Sara Waldschmidt, and D & D Schmidt Farms (collectively, the appellants) appeal summary judgment in favor of the Department of Revenue.
The State appeals a circuit court order granting Kyle Parker’s motion to suppress evidence obtained as a result of a search incident to arrest.
A Wisconsin appeals court has ruled that a doctor who allegedly had inappropriate sexual contact with three female patients was properly fired.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel has filed a brief with the state Supreme Court supporting guns on Madison city buses.
Wisconsin's 4th District Court of Appeals has upheld the conviction of a former West Salem man serving two life sentences for the deaths of his parents.
A state appeals court says people can't carry guns on Madison city buses.
A state appeals court threw out charges Thursday against a sex offender who clipped photos of children out of magazines and newspapers, ruling he can possess the images because he didn't create them himself.
A state appeals court has denied a Wisconsin Rapids newspaper's request for public records from the Wisconsin Rapids Public School District.
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Georgia Republican moves forward with attempt to defund FBI, DOJ
- Republicans propose spending $614M in public funds on Milwaukee Brewers’ stadium upgrade
- Woman accused of pepper spraying four Chicago Police Officers first to be sent home under state’s cashless bail system
- Computers seized from city treasurer’s office
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel