U.S. Senator Ron Johnson says he is trying to protect women's rights after earlier saying he supported overturning Roe V. Wade. Johnson also denied publishing a false Facebook post, obtained by the Wisconsin Law Journal.
The State Bar of Wisconsin doesn't "want to generally move forward with administrative proceedings while criminal proceedings are pending," Kaul said.
Trump’s lawyers have asked a federal court to take control of his New York criminal case.
Among other changes, the proposals would prevent last-minute polling site closures, better protect election officials and enact stricter military voting requirements to deter fraud.
Dane County Circuit Judge Diane Schlipper listened to more than 90 minutes of oral arguments on the motion Thursday.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul filed the lawsuit in Dane County Circuit Court last June seeking to repeal the ban.
Four members of the Proud Boys convicted on Thursday of seditious conspiracy for plotting to keep President Donald J. Trump in power after his election defeat by leading a violent mob in attacking the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
Assembly Republicans hosted a public hearing on the bill in the Committee on Local Government Thursday morning.
Froedtert Pleasant Prairie which received a D safety grade is just 24 miles north from Northwestern Medicine's Lake Forest Hospital, receiving the highest possible rating, an A grade for safety.
Colorado and Texas have passed similar laws.
Randle El was a wide receiver for the Wisconsin Badgers from 2004 to 2007.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security arrested Williams Anti in New York City in February. The Ghana national pleaded not guilty in federal court Wednesday.
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel