Wisconsin's Capitol building is one of the most open in the country, which made it easy for a man to walk inside with a loaded handgun this week in search of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court, in a 4-3 vote along partisan lines Friday, agreed to hear a challenge to Republican-drawn legislative maps after a newly elected liberal justice declined to recuse herself.
Republicans in Wisconsin are threatening to impeach a recently elected state Supreme Court justice and raised the possibility of doing the same to the state’s election director.
A federal grand jury in the Southern District of Indiana returned an indictment charging Andrzej Boryga, 67, with sending threatening communications to Anti-Defamation League offices around the country.
Republican leader of Wisconsin Assembly says he won’t move to impeach state’s top elections official
The Republican leader of the Wisconsin Assembly said Thursday that he will not pursue impeachment for the presidential battleground state’s nonpartisan top elections official, despite calls from the Republican president of the state Senate to do so.
Marialuwisa A. Prado is a Wisconsin resident who worked at a private mail sorting facility in Brookfield.
Kaul joined a coalition of 11 attorneys general encouraging the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to adopt proposed rules that would require state and local governmental websites and mobile applications to be more accessible to individuals with disabilities.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) has obtained a consent judgment against Missouri-based Nationwide Transfer, LLC and co-owners Michael Miles and Stacey Hammit (collectively with Nationwide, Defendants) resolving the State’s legal claims for violations of Wisconsin law in Defendants’ marketing “timeshare exit” services to consumers.
New Marquette Law School Poll national survey finds 57% disapprove of U.S. Supreme Court.
Michael Best expands firm’s healthcare practice with the addition of Trifecta General Counsel law firm.
As of January 1, 2024, those under 18 years old will need to complete an in-person road test at DMV.
The Milwaukee County Courthouse Navigator Program launched Wednesday in Milwaukee.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula