Dueling judicial opinions on the future availability of abortion pills could shake up the U.S. landscape.
A landlord has been ordered to pay $1.35 million for a fire that killed two people in Milwaukee in 2019, a newspaper reported.
Faced with heavy workloads and short staffing, Wisconsin's probation and parole program has been falling short with checking in on offenders and offering them rehabilitation resources, according to a nonpartisan legislative audit published Friday.
A federal judge in Wisconsin sentenced a Minnesota man on Friday to two years in prison for aiming a laser at a Delta Air Lines jet in 2021, an act that prosecutors said disrupted the pilots' efforts to land and putting passengers in "incredible danger."
Authorities on Monday identified two police officers and a man who were all killed in a shootout during a weekend traffic stop in northwestern Wisconsin.
Democratic Gov. Tony Evers pardoned nearly 160 more people on Friday, most of them for relatively low-level offenses ranging from drug dealing and possession to theft.
Manhattan DA says House GOP ‘harassment’ and ‘intimidation’ undermines active investigation and weakens law enforcement
GOP Committe: Trump's indictments were politically motivated.
More than two dozen Democratic members of Congress who are active on TikTok are now facing questions about whether they’ll continue to use it.
“What we are seeing here is nothing more than political rhetoric. Impeachment should only be used for corrupt conduct, crimes and misdemeanors,” said Fond Du Lac County District Attorney Eric Toney who is also President of The Wisconsin District Attorneys Association.
DATCP and Attorney General Kaul Announce $75,000 Judgement Against Manufactured Home Community Operators for Unfair and Illegal Rental Practices
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul and Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection Secretary Randy Romanski announced Thursday a $75,000 settlement agreement with Impact MHC Property Management, LLC (Impact), a Colorado-based operator of manufactured home communities (MHCs) in Wisconsin, and RV Horizons, Inc. (RV Horizons), for $75,000 and a series of compliance requirements. “Wis[...]
A motorist who fled from an attempted traffic stop in Milwaukee crashed into a car blocks away, fatally injuring a man, police said. Milwaukee police tried to make the traffic stop early Tuesday but the driver refused to stop and fled from the scene. The Milwaukee Police Department said officers did not initiate a pursuit […]
By Steve Schuster [email protected] Gov. Tony Evers announced Thursday that he is seeking applicants for the Milwaukee County Circuit Court – Branch 24. The appointment will fill the future vacancy being created by Judge Janet Protasiewicz’s resignation to serve on the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The new judge will complete a term ending July 31, 2024. […]
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel