Recent Articles from Steve Schuster, [email protected]
Tom Sheehan has retired from the Wisconsin Court System as the public information officer.
Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
The same election denier and convicted felon who allegedly stalked Elections Commission chair Meagan Wolfe has filed a complaint against Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Janet Protasiewicz.
The appointment will fill the vacancy created by Judge J. M. Bitney’s retirement, effective Sept. 15, 2023.
This developing story will be updated.
Newly released report shows child care for two children in Wisconsin costs more than tuition for two students at UW-Madison.
Charges include conspiring to defraud the United States, smuggling, wire fraud, and money laundering.
Gov. Evers announced his appointment of Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court – Branch 23.
Greene advanced efforts to strip power away from Justice Department.
During the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah), one of the holiest days of the year for the Jewish people, former President Donald Trump posted a statement to Truth Social that has been called “dangerous,” among a firestorm of criticism from the local and national Jewish Community. “Just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted […]
During an exclusive interview with the Wisconsin Law Journal on Monday, North Carolina-based attorney Cleta Mitchell (former Milwaukee Foley & Lardner partner) provided the Wisconsin Law Journal with a number of recently filed court documents in Georgia involving the special purpose grand jury that investigated former President Donald Trump and various allies and associates, including Mitche[...]
Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts new case involving Village of Egg Harbor, denies review of several others
Court agrees to review two cases, denies several others.
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Federal judge rules for students with disabilities in age-cutoff case
- Wisconsin DNR board appointees tell Republican lawmakers they don’t support wolf population limit
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel