A desire to help children inadvertently launched Cecelia Klingele’s legal career.
Fewer people took and passed the Wisconsin State Bar Exam in 2012 than in the two past years, according to an annual report released last week by the state Board of Bar Examiners.
The journey of 1,000 miles really does begin with a single step.
A sign on the University of Wisconsin Law School campus advertising karate lessons caught John Birdsall’s eye.
When protestors swarmed Madison over collective bargaining, Carin Clauss didn’t see a political opportunity. She saw a chance to teach.
Meg Gaines practices knight-in-shining-armor law while supervising students at the University of Wisconsin Law School’s Center for Patient Partnerships.
The Dane County Bar Association hosted its annual Law Day Pro Bono Breakfast on Tuesday at United Methodist Church in Madison.
Milwaukee attorney Paul Stenzel said he knew early in his legal career that a traditional practice wasn’t going to be for him.
With the NCAA men's basketball tournament set to tip off Tuesday night, law schools throughout the country are revisiting their own version of March Madness.
A $2.5 million endowment to the University of Wisconsin Law School has established the John W. Rowe Faculty Fellowship Fund.
Kenneth Davis, the longtime dean of the University of Wisconsin Law School who stepped down in June, has joined Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren SC, Milwaukee.
Shana Lewis has joined the Labor & Employment law practice group at Davis & Kuelthau SC’s Madison office. Lewis practices in the areas of labor and employment, and school and municipal law.
- Wisconsin governor signs off on $500 million plan to fund repairs and upgrades at Brewers stadium
- Wisconsin Supreme Court votes to accept no new cases, denies several
- Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
- Gov. Evers appoints Nicole Ziebell as Marquette County Register of Deeds
- Dane County looks to stop forcing unwed fathers to repay Medicaid birth costs from before 2020
- Republican leaders of Wisconsin Legislature at odds over withholding university pay raises
- Wisconsin pastor accused of exploiting children in Venezuela and Cuba gets 15 years
- Remains found in Indiana in 1982 identified as those of Wisconsin woman who vanished at age 20
- Wisconsin law requires vehicles to stay back from a working snowplow
- Jan. 6 suits can proceed
- House Expulsion of Santos marks sixth in chamber’s history
- PIP, SSI benefits cases to be heard during December arguments
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula