A woman who encouraged her suicidal boyfriend in a barrage of text messages to take his own life should have her involuntary manslaughter conviction thrown out because it violated her right to free speech, her lawyers told the nation's highest court on Monday.
Prosecutors say a Wisconsin woman had just read a text message and was reaching for her cellphone when she crashed into another car last May, killing a Minnesota woman.
A jury has convicted a woman accused of texting moments before a fatal crash in east-central Wisconsin.
A driver who texted on his cellphone minutes before striking and killing an elderly woman in a crosswalk will avoid jail time if he complies with his sentencing conditions in Trempealeau County.
A 23-year-old Stevens Point man who was texting while driving has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for causing a crash that killed a man nearly two years ago.
A Sun Prairie woman will serve a year in prison for a fatal crash that happened after she was texting while driving.
A 23-year-old Stevens Point man who was texting while driving has pleaded no contest to causing a crash that killed a man in Wood County.
A jury has convicted a Wisconsin woman of homicide by negligent driving for writing a text message before a fatal crash.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A 20-year-old woman is accused of writing a text message before she struck and killed a University of Wisconsin-Madison student whose car had become disabled. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that Stephanie Kanoff, of Sun Prairie, is charged with homicide by negligent driving for the Oct. 24 death of 21-year-old Dylan […]
Better safe than sorry is a stance construction companies in Wisconsin are taking when it comes to texting on job sites.
- Attorneys gather in Milwaukee for Diversity Counsel Program
- Alex Eichhorn, Tabak Law secures $5 million workers comp settlement
- Judge orders prison, probation in last sentencings tied to plot to kidnap Michigan governor
- Gov. Evers Seeks applicants for Racine County Circuit Court
- Man fires shotgun outside Jewish temple as Hanukkah begins and says ‘free Palestine’
- Russian spies charged after targeting journalists, military, and intelligence community
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula