Holocaust survivor calls attacks on diversity, equity and inclusion reminiscent of 1930’s Nazi Germany
A Holocaust survivor said Sunday that history is repeating itself and the recent attacks on diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) are reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.
Who's become a partner, changed firms, received an award, and more.
Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown partner Jason Luczak honored with State Bar of Wisconsin mentoring award
The award pays tribute to a Wisconsin Attorney who has made an exceptional contribution to the life and career of a young attorney.
The third day of the State Bar of Wisconsin's Annual Meeting and Conference in Milwaukee began with an opening plenary session on ethics.
Husch Blackwell Diedrich named chair-elect of appellate practice section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Husch Blackwell attorney Joseph Diedrich has been named Chair-Elect of the Appellate Practice Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Chief Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Carl Ashley was awarded the Diversity & Inclusion Trailblazer Award Thursday.
Governors serve a term of two years.
The State Bar of Wisconsin doesn't "want to generally move forward with administrative proceedings while criminal proceedings are pending," Kaul said.
The award recognizes an outstanding circuit court judge who has improved the judicial system during the past year by his or her leadership in advancing the quality of justice, judicial education, or innovative programs, according to the State Bar of Wisconsin.
May 1 Law Day: State Bar of Wisconsin leadership calling on Wisconsin attorneys to support democracy
What are you doing to support Democracy?
Brookfield attorney William Gleisner is the recipient of the 2022 President's Award presented by the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Newly elected State Bar president, Dean Dietrich has over 40 years of experience practicing in Wisconsin’s legal industry.
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel