The Wisconsin Supreme Court is hearing the appeal of a Minnesota man convicted to killing a father and his teenage son at their La Crosse camera store in 2012.
A state appeals court says a man accused of killing the owner of a La Crosse camera store and the owner's teenage son was properly convicted.
The man convicted of killing the owner of a La Crosse camera store and his teenage son has filed an appeal.
A judge has refused to grant a new trial for a Minnesota man convicted of killing a father and son in a La Crosse camera store more than two years ago.
The new attorney for a Minnesota man convicted of killing a father and son at a La Crosse photography store argues his previous lawyers failed him when jurors were selected during his trial.
A Minnesota man sentenced to life in prison for killing the owner of a Wisconsin camera store and his teenage son has requested a new trial.
A Minnesota man has been sentenced to life in prison without release for the shooting deaths of a western Wisconsin photography store owner and his teenage son.
A jury in western Wisconsin has convicted a Minnesota man of fatally shooting a La Crosse photography store owner and his teenage son in a robbery.
Jurors are deliberating in the double homicide trial of a Minnesota man accused of killing a Wisconsin photography store owner and his teenage son.
The man accused of killing a photography store owner and his adult son won't testify in La Crosse County Circuit Court.
Jury selection is underway in western Wisconsin in the trial of a Minnesota man accused of killing a camera store owner and his teenage son.
Jury selection is set to begin this week in the trial of a Minnesota man accused of killing a La Crosse photography store owner and his son last year.
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- New lawsuit launched over secret Vos impeachment investigation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel