DOJ lawsuit seeks order declaring that Wisconsin Election Commission Administrator Meagan Wolfe is lawfully holding over in her current position.
In addition to Wisconsin, the South Carolina led letter is co-sponsored in a bipartisan effort by North Carolina, Mississippi, and Oregon.
Kaul held press conferences in both Waukesha and Middleton Tuesday.
Republicans who control the Senate have vowed to oust Wisconsin Elections Commission Administrator Meagan Wolfe.
The complaint alleges that Green was texting while driving at and before the time of the crash.
Attorney General: Wisconsin State Crime Labs surpass national averages in majority of areas.
Wisconsin DOJ has re-allocated $1,340,000 in American Rescue Plan Act (APRA) funds slated for crime lab evidence to extend the operations of OSS.
Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul filed a motion and brief Monday asking the Dane County Circuit Court to enter final judgment.
Former Burnett County Assistant District Attorney sentenced for Felony counts of representations depicting nudity
According to the State Bar of Wisconsin's website, as of Monday, July 24, 2023, Steffen's law license has been suspended.
Wisconsin and law enforcers nationwide announce enforcement sweep to stem tide of illegal telemarketing calls
Wisconsin’s actions build on the work of its state and federal partners including the FTC, which announced five new cases against companies and individuals responsible for distributing or assisting in the distribution of billions of illegal telemarketing calls to consumers nationwide.
“The new troopers’ work will help create safer communities. Every traffic stop, emergency response, inspection of a commercial motor vehicle, or casual interaction with the public, has the potential to save lives and bring change by connecting with the people of Wisconsin and helping them understand their role in transportation safety," WisDOT Secretary Thompson.
In anticipation of the Wisconsin Legislature addressing school safety in the coming days, national school safety advocates urged Wisconsin lawmakers on Monday to fully fund the Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of School Safety, as Republicans pushed back.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel