The man convicted in the fatal shooting of a University of Wisconsin physician and her husband in the school's arboretum was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday without the possibility of parole.
A jury has found a Madison man guilty of killing a police drug informant.
A state court of appeals has ruled that the village of Cross Plains properly compensated a man for land it took for a construction project.
A former Wisconsin Judicial Commission member has filed a complaint against a Dane County judge for recusing himself from a voter ID case after the Wisconsin Supreme Court upheld the law.
A Wisconsin man has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for fatally running over his 2-year-old son, then trying to kill the boy's mother and her new boyfriend.
A Wisconsin couple who cited their religious beliefs in using wooden dowels to discipline their children were sentenced to 18 months of probation Friday after being convicted of child abuse.
A Wisconsin man who fatally ran over his 2-year-old son and allegedly stabbed the boy's mother entered a plea deal Monday just as his trial was to begin.
An investigative group has asked a judge to reject a Republican state senator's arguments that's she's immune from a lawsuit demanding records from her office.
After the defendant rejected the plaintiffs’ settlement offers, a Dane County jury awarded more than $1.7 million to a couple injured in a single-vehicle accident.
Not guilty pleas have been entered on behalf of a former Mount Horeb police lieutenant accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy.
Gov. Scott Walker says he may no longer bother with filling vacancies for judicial openings in Dane County after a second appointee of his was ousted by voters.
Three circuit court judges elected in April will start their six-year terms early.
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent’s comments that led to resignation
- Evers signals he won’t sign bill to fight PFAS as legislative session nears end
- New York AG says she’ll seize Donald Trump’s property if he can’t pay $454 million civil fraud debt
- Federal student loans for nearly 153,000 borrowers are being automatically canceled, Biden says
- Wisconsin bills to fight ‘forever chemicals’ pollution, speed ballot counting in jeopardy
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula