A lead manufacturer was among a host of corporate leaders who donated to a conservative group that helped Gov. Scott Walker and Republican legislators fend off recall challenges, a newspaper reported Wednesday.
A federal judge's ruling rejecting a lawsuit by a former aide to Gov. Scott Walker who accused prosecutors of overstepping their constitutional authority will be appealed, the woman's attorney said Friday.
A newly unsealed audio recording made by law enforcement officers as they raided the home of a former longtime aide to Gov. Scott Walker contradicts her description of how the search warrant was executed.
A court decision ending an investigation into the activities of Republican Gov. Scott Walker's recall campaign could transform Wisconsin elections — likely enabling closer ties between candidates and organizations that support them and possibly leading to more targeted advertising and favorable legislation for the groups, political strategists and observers say.
A former aide to Gov. Scott Walker who was caught up in a secret investigation into illegal campaigning is suing the prosecutor who conducted the probe, saying he and others infringed on her civil rights by raiding her home and seizing her personal emails.
Five voters asked a federal court on Monday to dismiss a lawsuit brought by Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson, arguing that she shouldn't be allowed to delay a newly approved constitutional amendment expected to lead to her demotion.
State courts should get the first crack at deciding how Wisconsin's campaign coordination law applies in cases involving political speech that doesn't explicitly tell people how to vote, an attorney for the board that oversees Wisconsin elections told a federal judge Thursday.
A federal judge Tuesday blocked enforcement of a Wisconsin election law that's at the center of an investigation into Gov. Scott Walker's 2012 recall campaign and more than two dozen conservative groups.
A federal appeals court on Wednesday removed one barrier to restarting an investigation into possible illegal coordination between Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign and more than two dozen conservative groups, a legal setback for the Republican who is locked in a tough re-election campaign.
Oral arguments in the appeal of a federal judge's ruling halting an investigation into Gov. Scott Walker's recall campaign and other conservative groups have been set for Sept. 9, exactly two months before the Republican is up for re-election.
The attorney for a conservative group being investigated along with Gov. Scott Walker's recall campaign said Thursday he will object to the lead investigator's request for a federal judge to clarify his order halting the probe.
A person close to an investigation of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign and other conservative groups said Wednesday that Walker's attorney is talking with the lead investigator about a possible settlement that would end the probe.
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Wis. Attorney General Kaul petitions Wis. Supreme Court to take abortion case
- Wisconsin State Patrol to conduct special enforcement to stop risky driving in Racine County
- Spotted Cow beer security fraud allegations dismissed by Court of Appeals
- Evers urges lawmakers to support compromise to release $125 Million to fight PFAS contaminants
- Wisconsin Supreme Court accepts two cases, denies several others
- Cyber crime expected to skyrocket (CHART)
- The Koch network, the Brewers, Kwik Trip: here’s who spent the most on lobbying in Wisconsin last year
- Family Dollar Stores LLC pleads guilty to holding consumer products under unsanitary conditions over rodent-infested warehouse
- Republican Wisconsin Senate candidate Hovde launches first campaign ad
- Police: 2 killed, 2 wounded in Milwaukee gunfire exchange
- Madison Dept. of Civil Rights invites public to Black History month film and discussion
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula