Matthew Leusink, the new Waushara County district attorney, has no doubt that he has a lot of work ahead of him.
Sam Benedict and Robin Dorman started their legal career on the exact same day in 1979 as two of five attorneys in the Waukesha County office of the Wisconsin State Public Defender.
Brad Fulton started at the bottom at DeWitt.
Sarah Platt’s work as a management-side employment lawyer looks quite different now than it did five years ago.
For litigators, putting appearances on the record is a requirement.
Casey Fleming makes her living as a tax lawyer, a job that may strike many as being regimented and rules-bound as they come.
Anthony Nudo may be new to the practice of law, but he brings with him a wealth of experience in business and real estate.
Working with employee-benefits clients and institutional investors clients, Tiffany R. Reeves finds every day is different and she always has more to learn.
Juscha Robinson believes she makes a difference by providing her clients with peace of mind about the future.
For Leila Nadim Sahar, strategy plays a big role in the business-litigation cases she handles at Kravit, Hovel & Krawczyk.
Sara McNamara believes most people do not understand what she does as an associate attorney in Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren’s banking and bankruptcy practice.
Derek Campbell readily admits he followed in his father’s footprints – even going to law school as an older student.
- $2 million awarded by Federal jury for MPD excessive force, officers’ failure to intervene
- Wisconsin Attorney General joins multistate Amicus Brief to uphold laws restricting gun magazine capacity
- Lawyer with ties to Brookfield, Wis. sentenced to four Years in Federal Prison
- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman on the Supreme Court, has died at age 93
- Gov. Evers appoints Toni L. Young to the Racine County Circuit Court
- Gov. Evers appoints Frank Gagliardi to the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Unions in Wisconsin sue to reverse collective bargaining restrictions on teachers, others
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula