Join the Wisconsin Law Journal for an informative discussion on OLR/Ethics.
Thursday, October 18
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
929 N. Water St., Milwaukee
- Overview of the lawyer-discipline process in Wisconsin
- What happens and best practices for interacting with the OLR, especially when it contacts you about a grievance
- Trust accounting dos and don’ts
- How are the newest rules such as electronic banking and expanded OLR discretion being applied?
- How the rules apply to lawyers without traditional clients, including corp/in-house counsel, prosectors and government attorneys
- What changes to the ethics rules might be coming
Tickets $49 – includes breakfast and networking
Registration/Networking: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Panel Discussion/Q&A: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Susan Quinn at 414-225-1844 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ticket information, contact Jenny Byington at 414-225-1803 or email@example.com.
■ Register online at www.regonline.com/OLR