Russel Nicolet has learned a lot about gratitude, working, and enjoying life from the long generation of farmers in his family. He’s also inspired by his father, who taught him to take pride in his work, and his mother, who taught him empathy and kindness. With all this woven into him, Nicolet set out on his legal journey and was the first person in his family to graduate from law school.
Benjamin Nicolet takes time to build trust and connection with his clients. Whether it’s through phone calls, texts, emails, or even visiting the homes of his clients to review documents, Nicolet works hard to foster relationships with his clients, so they know he has their best interests at heart.
Milwaukee-attorney Dustin T. Woehl says he is honored to be named among the best personal injury attorneys in the state of Wisconsin.
Lifelong southeastern Wisconsin resident Joseph Ryan was born in Milwaukee and grew up in Waukesha. He received his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin and his law degree from Marquette University Law School, his firm’s website states.
“Even as a little girl, I could not help but empathize with others,” Metzger said. “I have a heart for people. I believe this deep compassion for others, including those I am fortunate enough to represent, have uniquely positioned me to fight for my clients,” Metzger noted.
Dana Wachs says that his father, who served as a practicing attorney well into his 90s, inspired him to also pursue a career in law. A lifelong Eau Claire resident, the younger Wachs has practiced law for the last 39 years.
A 1985 graduate of Marquette Law School, James M. Ryan has exclusively practiced insurance defense law. According to his firm’s website, he has tried more than 100 jury trials to verdict. Special Investigation Unit cases are Ryan’s bread and butter.
Matthew Lein says he is a creative thinker that isn’t afraid to roll up his sleeves to fight for his clients. He graduated from Marquette University Law School.
“I believe my success as a lawyer and partner in my law firm is based on persistence, a desire to always improve, listening, the need to constantly fight ‘until justice rolls down like water,’ and respecting each human being, all while trying to help create our constitutionally mandated ‘more perfect Union,’” Thomsen said.
Attorney Jeffrey A. Pitman focuses on representing victims of serious personal injury and nursing home abuse and neglect. In more than 28 years of practice, Pitman has handled thousands of personal injury cases and obtained tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa and New Mexico. Pitman has been certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board o[...]
William Pemberton’s core values are what make him stand out as a personal injury attorney, he said. These are what makes him who he is and it deeply influences the way he practices law.
Howard S. Sicula received his undergraduate degree cum laude from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his law degree Cum Laude from Marquette University.
- Courtroom outbursts justified exclusion of mother from parental rights trial
- OSHA fines two Wisconsin construction companies after Lambeau Field carpenter’s death
- Vehicle wanted in Chicago homicide crashes into Milwaukee school bus during police pursuit
- Court to weigh social media and First Amendment
- Henry Kissinger, secretary of state under Presidents Nixon and Ford, dies at 100
- Judge dismisses liberal watchdog’s claims that Wisconsin impeachment panel violated open meeting law
- Milwaukee casting foundry sentenced for violating Clean Water Act
- IRS delays rules for payment apps’ users
- Judge cites handwritten will and awards real estate to Aretha Franklin’s sons
- Kenosha man gets life in prison for fatally stabbing his father, stepmother with a machete in 2021
- Official who posted ‘ballot selfie’ in Wisconsin has felony charge dismissed
- Federal court rules brokerage firm breached 1994 contract
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula