House Republicans clashed with Attorney General Merrick Garland on Wednesday, accusing him and the Justice Department of the “weaponization” of the department’s work in favor of President Joe Biden’s son Hunter.
Charges include conspiring to defraud the United States, smuggling, wire fraud, and money laundering.
Greene advanced efforts to strip power away from Justice Department.
Gibson, 40, a nurse practitioner and married mother of two young children, won a Democratic primary in June.
Hunter Biden sued the Internal Revenue Service on Monday.
During the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah), one of the holiest days of the year for the Jewish people, former President Donald Trump posted a statement to Truth Social that has been called “dangerous,” among a firestorm of criticism from the local and national Jewish Community. “Just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted […]
In North Carolina and Wisconsin, Republicans are trying to seize power over elections and redistricting.
A Wisconsin man pleaded guilty Friday to a federal assault charge after being accused of bragging in a social media message that he pepper-sprayed police officers so severely during the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol that they had to undress.
Former President Donald Trump repeatedly declined in an interview aired Sunday to answer questions about whether he watched the Capitol riot unfold on television, saying he would “tell people later at an appropriate time.”
Federal prosecutors are seeking an order that would prevent Donald Trump from making “inflammatory” and “intimidating” comments about witnesses, lawyers and other people involved in the criminal case charging the former president with scheming to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was fully acquitted Saturday of corruption charges in a historic impeachment trial, a resounding verdict that reaffirms the power of the GOP's hard right and puts an indicted incumbent who remains under FBI investigation back into office.
Mexico extradited Ovidio Guzmán López, a son of former Sinaloa cartel leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán, to the United States on Friday to face drug trafficking, money laundering and other charges.
- The most prevalent forms of cyber crime (CHART)
- Money laundering complaint filed against Justice Protasiewicz by convicted felon, election denier, alleged stalker
- Gov. Evers continues to seek applicants for Barron County Circuit Court
- GOP, Garland clash at hearing
- Bipartisan group of Wisconsin lawmakers propose ranked-choice voting and top-five primaries
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission staff leakers face 9 months prison, $10,000 fine
- Republican legislators fail to respond to child care crisis survey
- Russian International Money Launderer arrested over military grade microelectronics
- Gov. Evers Appoints Jorge Fragoso to the Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Legislature set to reject governor’s special session on child care, worker shortages
- Wisconsin Republican leader blocks pay raises in continuation of DEI fight
- Wisconsin redistricting fight focuses on the recusal of a key justice as impeachment threat lingers
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel