A Wisconsin judge on Tuesday reaffirmed her ruling from earlier this year that state law permits consensual medical abortions,
After months of backroom wrangling, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers signed a bill Tuesday that spends half-a-billion dollars in taxpayer money over the next three decades to help the Milwaukee Brewers repair their baseball stadium.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court denied review several cases.
Black and Latino voters suing in federal court to block congressional district’s weakening minority voting
U.S. District Court lawsuit says districts unlawfully weaken minority voting power.
Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers announced Monday his appointment of Nicole Ziebell to serve as Marquette County Register of Deeds.
Dane County officials are looking to stop making unwed fathers repay Medicaid for the cost of their children’s births in cases before 2020.
The Republican head of the Wisconsin Senate said Monday he wants to see pay raises approved for Universities of Wisconsin employees.
A Wisconsin pastor was sentenced Monday to 15 years in a federal prison.
Human remains found in rural Indiana in 1982 have been identified as those of a Wisconsin woman who was 20 when she vanished more than four decades ago, authorities said.
Winter weather contributed to nearly 19,000 crashes in Wisconsin last season (Oct. 2022 to May 2023). Those incidents led to 39 deaths and 3,799 injuries.
Trump could ask the full appeals court to take up the matter or go to the U.S. Supreme Court.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House voted on Friday to expel Republican Rep. George Santos of New York after a blistering ethics report on his conduct heightened lawmakers’ concerns about the scandal-plagued freshman. Santos became just the sixth member in the chamber’s history to be ousted by colleagues, and the third since the Civil War. The vote to expel was […]
- Past State Bar of Wisconsin President Ralph Milton Cagle passed away Friday
- Evers signs Bipartisan reckless driving bill
- Former IRS Employee pleads guilty to money laundering
- Glendale man found guilty of killing his mother, Colorado man also guilty of killing grandmother
- Brady Street shooting lands 30-year-old in hospital, suspect at-large
- Wisconsin governor takes action on 51 Bills
- Fake Donald Trump electors settle civil lawsuit in Wisconsin, agree that President Biden won
- Kohler golf course permit denied as Appeals Court upholds lower court
- Jessica Lynott announces candidacy for Racine County Judge
- Justices wrestle with OxyContin maker’s bankruptcy deal
- LGBTQIA+ sanctuary declarations may lack legal impact
- Teen and parents indicted after high school shootout
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula