The Wisconsin Law Journal welcomed 300 of its closest friends to the Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee to celebrate this year's Up and Coming Lawyers.
Amy Collins spent years on the stage singing, dancing and acting.
Municipal lawyers have to be jacks-of-all-trades but don’t have the usual accompanying luxury of being master of none.
Andrew Hebl doesn’t keep his cape in his briefcase, although he should probably consider it.
Patrick Murphy straddles two very different types of practice — insurance coverage and intellectual-property litigation — but enjoys the test of his abilities each brings.
Somewhere deep inside, Lauren Triebenbach knew she was supposed to be a lawyer.
Court was the natural place for Eric Sanford, who is the son of a prosecutor turned criminal defense attorney and the grandson of a judge.
For Travis Mueller, practicing law is all about relationships.
Soon after graduation from law school, Wade Pittman opened the Madison branch of his family’s law firm: La Crosse-based Pittman & Pittman Law Offices LLC.
Hannah Rock helped to create her current job while still in law school.
Sarah Wong is fast establishing herself as an expert in intellectual property law at the Milwaukee-based firm Boyle Fredrickson SC. The 2012 Marquette University Law School graduate earned an undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering, which helped lead to her area of specialization within the law.
- Milwaukee attorney loses law license in scathing Supreme Court decision
- Wisconsin Supreme Court rejects Democrats’ congressional redistricting challenge
- Milwaukee City Attorney top deputy Odalo Ohiku resigns amid investigations
- Fox Valley man sentenced to 14½ years in Federal Prison for Fentanyl trafficking, firearms
- Fraudulent Wisconsin tax return preparer sentenced to prison
- Harris will tout apprenticeships in a swing state visit to Wisconsin
- FTC sues to block grocery store merger impacting Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save prices
- Shirtless US Senate candidate submerges himself in Wisconsin lake, issues challenge to opponent
- United Healthcare Group company hacked, new security concerns and billing delays
- Evers signs bill increasing out-of-state bow and crossbow deer hunting license fees
- Third person dies from Milwaukee shooting that injured 4
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula