Recent Articles from MaryBeth Matzek, Special to the Wisconsin Law Journal
Working with employee-benefits clients and institutional investors clients, Tiffany R. Reeves finds every day is different and she always has more to learn.
The saying “timing is everything” could have been originally written about Stacie Kalmer and the way she ended up with a successful employee benefits practice at Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren.
Grant Zielinski knows he needs to do a little explaining when responding to the question: What do you do for a living?
One of the things Amy MacArdy enjoys most about her work is that no two cases are the same.
Growing up, Suzanne O’Neill was motivated to help others.
Joseph Smith, Jr. takes his time to get to know his clients and to help them tell their stories – even when their case captures national media attention.
Laura Skilton Verhoff always pictured having a job where she could assist other people with their problems. Initially after graduation, she took a job as a special education teacher. A few years later, Verhoff decided to study law.
- Owner of home health company convicted of $2.8M Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Justice Department awards $4.4 billion to support state, local, and Tribal public safety
- Wisconsin Senate committee votes against confirmation for four DNR policy board appointees
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel