Recent Articles from Ethan Duran
Waukesha County on Tuesday started an extensive remodeling of its county courthouse.
Milwaukee County is getting ready to renovate the seventh floor of the county courthouse and improve the family courts for what officials and judges call life and safety issues.
The urban planner didn't fit prerequisites for a writ of mandamus for Wauwatosa to hear his appeal, the judge said.
As more and more Wisconsin contractors combine or buy like-minded companies, industry experts said contractors must be cognizant of company culture, track ongoing projects and work tight deadlines to make the best deal.
One of RFA's chosen Milwaukee County projects was Right to Counsel Milwaukee, which gives legal representation to families facing eviction.
Evers signs Dairy Month bill to expand local roads improvement program and focus on improving agricultural roads
The bipartisan bill will create a program for WisDOT to give financial aid to communities with deteriorated agricultural roads and projects left out of other state aid programs.
Around 185,000 residents aged 60 or older live in Milwaukee County, and one in 10 have faced some type of abuse from a trusted family member, friend or neighbor.
Attorneys on Wednesday filed a class-action lawsuit against the developer of the Community Within the Corridor (CWC) redevelopment on behalf of a resident who said she faced illness after evacuating from the Milwaukee redevelopment in March.
The Greendale mall has had a judgement for foreclosure since late 2021.
The governor allocated millions to buy fuel oil and deliver propane to qualifying customers ahead of the winter months.
A lawsuit between a Milwaukee urban planner and the city of Wauwatosa will move forward after Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Christopher Foley signed an alternative writ of mandamus.
Sheriff's officials said a detective was pursuing a wanted person when two squad cars collided, one hitting the front porch of a house.
- Corn mill owners plead to federal charges in fatal explosion, will pay $11.25 million
- From bananas to baby socks, lawyers stick to routines before arguments
- Colleges should step up their diversity efforts after affirmative action ruling, the government says
- Wisconsin Supreme Court won’t hear longshot case trying to head off impeachment
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel