Recent Articles from Ethan Duran
Federal labor inspectors have levied fines against two construction companies in connection with a worker's death at Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, earlier this year.
The federal government returned to a previous definition for prevailing wage among other changes to the Davis-Bacon Act.
Waukesha County on Tuesday started an extensive remodeling of its county courthouse.
Milwaukee County is getting ready to renovate the seventh floor of the county courthouse and improve the family courts for what officials and judges call life and safety issues.
The urban planner didn't fit prerequisites for a writ of mandamus for Wauwatosa to hear his appeal, the judge said.
As more and more Wisconsin contractors combine or buy like-minded companies, industry experts said contractors must be cognizant of company culture, track ongoing projects and work tight deadlines to make the best deal.
One of RFA's chosen Milwaukee County projects was Right to Counsel Milwaukee, which gives legal representation to families facing eviction.
Evers signs Dairy Month bill to expand local roads improvement program and focus on improving agricultural roads
The bipartisan bill will create a program for WisDOT to give financial aid to communities with deteriorated agricultural roads and projects left out of other state aid programs.
Around 185,000 residents aged 60 or older live in Milwaukee County, and one in 10 have faced some type of abuse from a trusted family member, friend or neighbor.
Attorneys on Wednesday filed a class-action lawsuit against the developer of the Community Within the Corridor (CWC) redevelopment on behalf of a resident who said she faced illness after evacuating from the Milwaukee redevelopment in March.
The Greendale mall has had a judgement for foreclosure since late 2021.
The governor allocated millions to buy fuel oil and deliver propane to qualifying customers ahead of the winter months.
- Marquette Law School to host Canadian Supreme Court justice
- Governor Evers takes action on three bills
- Appleton Alderperson Kristin Alfheim launches campaign for state Senate
- Judge sanctions attorney misled by AI
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals: WIAA acted arbitrarily and violated its own written appeal procedure
- DOJ addresses National Security risks and Data Security from groundbreaking Executive Order
- FBI: $15,000 reward for safe return of Elijah Vue
- Mother of missing Wisconsin boy, man her son was staying with charged with child neglect
- Redistricting experts submit $128K bill for review of Wisconsin legislative maps
- Person dies following exchange of gunfire after Green Bay police respond to disturbance
- Chiefs parade shooting could be a new test of expanded ‘stand your ground’ protections
- Milwaukee Police investigating battery of officer on Wisconsin Ave. downtown
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula