Recent Articles from Alex Zank
The program tackles a pair of major challenges facing Wisconsin’s legal community.
Mount Pleasant officials have asked a judge to throw out a lawsuit filed by property owners who allege the village, in taking their land through eminent domain for work related to the Foxconn project, is violating their constitutional rights.
Alleging violations of their rights to equal protection, private property and due process, seven property owners around the site of the proposed $10 billion Foxconn Technology Group manufacturing campus are suing the village of Mount Pleasant and village president Dave DeGroot.
For Mary Bose, establishing a trusting relationship between a client and attorney is more than important: “It’s everything.”
For decades, Hunzinger Construction Co. has demonstrated the true value that can be found in helping build up disadvantaged businesses.
In helping the construction industry effectively invest in the next generation of skilled workers, officials with Employ Milwaukee have been busy building a strong workforce development system by planning, coordinating, collaborating and monitoring various initiatives with businesses and stakeholders at the local, regional and state level.
Working in an industry where there is a perpetual shortage of skilled workers, Stevens Construction understands the importance of a diverse workforce.
- Havana Syndrome hits CIA, Congress in Wisconsin, Russia takes credit
- Wisconsin woman gets life without parole for killing and dismembering ex-boyfriend
- Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks, insurers as he built real estate empire
- Wisconsin sues Amazon for illegally maintaining monopoly power
- Wisconsin state Senate’s chief clerk, former Legislative Council attorney, resigns following undisclosed allegation
- Watchdog files open meetings lawsuit against secret panel studying Wisconsin justice’s impeachment
- McCarthy allies press GOP holdouts
- States expand Medicaid dental coverage
- Airbnb cracks down on bogus listings
- Hackers breach 2 Vegas casinos
- Solo vs. big law: Does size really matter?
- Wisconsin Court System’s director of public information officer retires abruptly
- Evers appoints McElroy as Price County district attorney
- Evers appoints Ann Peacock to Dane County Circuit Court
- Michael Best appoints Sarah Alt to new role as chief process and AI officer
- Attorney Peter Baziano joins Murphy Desmond in its Business and Real Estate practice groups
- GRGB partner Karnes honored at Run for Justice
- DeWitt’s Miotke reappointed to SPD’s Board
- Hupy and Abraham wins award for ‘Behind the Handlebars’ video series
- Evers appoints trio to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Kubiak joins Amundsen Davis’ Business Litigation Service Group
- GRGB partners Jason Luczak, Nicole Masnica honored with Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers award
- Teuta Jonuzi, Joshua Hargrove promoted to equity partners at Tracey Wood & Associates
- Reinhart’s Taggatz joins International Association of Defense Counsel