An attorney representing a man accused of plowing his SUV through a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee in two other cases dropped him as a client Tuesday, citing ties to people injured in the incident.
Prosecutors added a sixth intentional homicide count Monday against a Wisconsin man accused of driving his SUV through a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee.
The suspect in a Christmas parade crash in suburban Milwaukee that killed five people was due in court Tuesday where five homicide charges were expected to be filed, a crime that can carry the stiffest penalty possible under Wisconsin law — mandatory life in prison.
The social media manager for the Democratic Party in DuPage County outside Chicago was removed from her position after posting tweets on Monday in which she compared the driver of an SUV that plowed into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee to Kyle Rittenhouse.
The suspect in a Christmas parade crash in suburban Milwaukee that killed five people was free on $1,000 bail posted just two days before the deadly event, a fact that is leading to a review of what happened and renewed calls for giving judges more power to set higher bails.
Prosecutors asked a judge Wednesday for time to file written arguments on whether a Wisconsin woman convicted of stabbing a middle-school classmate seven years ago to please the internet horror character Slender Man deserves to be released from a mental-health center.
Thomas Farley came into the role of Waukesha County Corporation Counsel just as the county seated its first county executive. Appointed in 1991, Farley was the county’s lead attorney as Dan Finley moved into the newly created role of county executive. Finley held that position until he moved on and Dan Vrakas succeeded him.
Madison (AP) - Wisconsin's chief election official has dispatched staffers to Waukesha County after the clerk there announced she had 14,000 more votes than she reported on election night.
Waukesha - A stunning discovery of votes in Wisconsin could give the state's hotly contested Supreme Court race to the conservative incumbent after a race in which the lead has switched several times as votes poured in from across the state.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The nation’s largest dairy company has settled an antitrust lawsuit by agreeing to sell a Wisconsin milk processing plant. The Justice Department filed the lawsuit against Dean Foods Co. last year in concert with attorneys general from Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin. The lawsuit objected to Dean Foods’ 2009 purchase of a Waukesha […]
- Wisconsin Assembly approves increases in out-of-state outdoor license fees to help close deficit
- Assembly OKs bill to suspend doe hunting in northern Wisconsin in attempt to regrow herd
- Wisconsin lawmakers OK bill to tackle forever chemicals pollution, but governor isn’t on board
- A man accused of stabbing another passenger on a Seattle to Las Vegas flight charged with assault
- Could gunowners face charges if kids access unlocked weapons? State laws differ
- EPA approves year-round sales of higher ethanol blend in Wisconsin, other states
- Former Black schools leader radio interview brings focus on race issues in Green Bay
- Parts of a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Denver have been stolen
- Right to contraception rejected by Wisconsin Assembly Republicans
- Planned Parenthood asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to find 1849 abortion law unconstitutional
- Alabama’s frozen embryo ruling is having its first effects
- Marquette Law School Poll: National survey shows Trump win over Biden
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Russell Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Benjamin Nicolet
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dustin T. Woehl
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Katherine Metzger
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Joseph Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – James M. Ryan
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Dana Wachs
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Mark L. Thomsen
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Matthew Lein
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Jeffrey A. Pitman
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – William Pemberton
- Power 30 Personal Injury Attorneys – Howard S. Sicula